Babaganoush

Babaganoush is an Original-style salsa,similar to hummus, that is prepared with the same ingredient,tahini paste,but instead of chickpeas aubergines are used.It can be enjoyed as an antipasti,aperitif or as a spread on fresh bread.
Raw aubergines contain only 18kcal per 100g as they contain 92.7% water and the remaining 7.3% is composed of 2.6% carbs,2.6% fibre and proteins.
Moreover,aubergines absorb loads of minerals from soil,potassium in particular,while also being rich in fibre,which makes them suitable for all types of diets,steam-cooked,oven baked or grilled.

 

Condividi

About Chef

Antonia Karova

Nome: Antonia Karova. Nata in Bulgaria il 15/08/1978. Istruzione: Laurea in Storia dell'Arte e Disegno. Passione: La cucina sana gurme. Nella vita: madre di tre gemelle femmine e un maschio. Ambizione: Dare un’alternativa a tutti gli snack del supermercato, non un divieto ma la possibilità di godersi cose gustose in modo sano in una famiglia felice!

Post simili

  • Porzioni : 4
  • Preparazioni : 5 Min